Thursday, February 24, 2005

Good luck!

Well it's that time again! Time for new little students to break out of their cocoons and become paramedics! I know George is going to National Registry this week; who else is going? Good luck to all our EMT's taking Registry!
A word of advice: when y'all pass, don't try to be a good paramedic; strive to be an excellent paramedic. It will serve you well in future endeavors. We've always been better than every other EMS around. We NEED to uphold NOHD's reputation in the country. Current and future EMT's are the ones who will have to do that. For the ones that have gone before you, make us proud that we came from such a great service.
Or else we'll come back and kick your ass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I'd like to thank my publicist, and my agent, and my mom and dad, and Mr. Schniggledore, who lived next door and always believed in me...

;c)

Anonymous said...

Thore, jesus it's patch not path. Lordy lordy please at least make an attempt to spell it correctly. Fot the love of all things holy.....