Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blog Password!

In the interest of goodwill, I have decided to compromise with "administration" and rather than deleting the blog, I have set a password, ostensibly to keep the media hounds off the backs of whoever. (Because there's SO MUCH information on the blog that could be a threat to national security!) Anyway, the password is "blog". Just type it in at the prompt and it will take you to the blog. Feel free to share this information with whoever you think will be interested. Except of course the CIA, FBI, KGB, Interpol, the Times Picayune and all those other high-level, top secret agencies just itching to find out when HD's next barbecue is or whatever. Good luck! Y'all be safe out there!

3 comments:

T-MAN said...

No Josh, it isn't that his brain is big its that he has two of them working overtime all the time.Now how about Bin Laden he can be very secrective huh missa?

i'msofain said...

where did the tagboard go?

Sean said...

I hafta re-intall the tagboard. When I put the password on here I experimented a little bit and f***ed up the template for the web page. I'll get it back on. I've just been lazy.