Thursday, November 10, 2005

Need your stories and photos!

Hi all! Fitz here. Just wanted to let you know I've FINALLY started writing my book! It's gonna be called "Ramp Rants: Stories From the Streets of New Orleans EMS" (Thanks for the idea for the title, Nick!).
Of course, I'm going to include our whole Katrina story. There will also be anecdotes from our everyday calls. I'd like to have as much input as possible from you all. If you have a good EMS story, one that stcks out your mind or the one your friends like to hear about or one that affected you, please send it to me and I'll try to incorporate it in the book. Photos will be much appreciated too. Please include a description of pictures you send.
You can send stories and pictures to me at sfitzmorris@gmail.com. You can also just say hi. Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Fitz

No comments: